a b r i e f i n t r o d u c t i o n
Welcome, music lovers, to my new blog. At Dave’s request I have added this blog to my list of “one million and one things to do.” Fortunately, creating and adding to this blog will be one of the few fun points on that arm’s length list of to-dos.
First I must give credit where credit is due. I stole “Sunday Songs” from my beautiful and lovely friend Sarah, who gave this title to a playlist on her own blog (see my favourite links to check it out. Sarah is not only beautiful and lovely, she is an amazingly talented artist).
My goal is to post at least one different artist a week. I’ll give the low-down on the artist, why the sound is appealing, why you should check it out, and some of my favourite tracks from their album(s). There will be hits, and there will be misses, but hopefully you’ll be introduced to some cool new sounds, or rediscover old ones. Please leave your comments – let me know what you think, and leave names of artists or albums you feel deserve the limelight.
Happy listening!
First I must give credit where credit is due. I stole “Sunday Songs” from my beautiful and lovely friend Sarah, who gave this title to a playlist on her own blog (see my favourite links to check it out. Sarah is not only beautiful and lovely, she is an amazingly talented artist).
My goal is to post at least one different artist a week. I’ll give the low-down on the artist, why the sound is appealing, why you should check it out, and some of my favourite tracks from their album(s). There will be hits, and there will be misses, but hopefully you’ll be introduced to some cool new sounds, or rediscover old ones. Please leave your comments – let me know what you think, and leave names of artists or albums you feel deserve the limelight.
Happy listening!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home