g r r l z r o c k
Continuing on a Canadian streak, if you haven't yet listened to the gem that is Tegan & Sara, well - shame on you! Especially you, ladies! Yes, that's right. Awhile back I had a hankering for some solid girl music that I could listen to with the windows rolled down. I had been introduced to Tegan & Sara from my dear friend Julie back in undergrad with their song "My Number," but stuck the girls on a shelf with other cool music I wouldn't rediscover until years later. Their music can be summed up by saying that listening to it is like slipping into your favourite pair of jeans with the holes in the knees, or spending a lazy day milling through a thrift store and finding jewels amongst junk.Try tracks "Superstar," "Come On," "Living Room," "Don't Confess," "Downtown," "Wake up Exhausted," "Fix You Up," "Take Me Anywhere," and "You Wouldn't Like Me." But really - just go out and buy one of their albums. It will make it so much easier.
http://www.teganandsara.com/index.php


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home